THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Misslek Teteb Misslek

Belajar ketika orang lain tidur , bekerja ketika orang lain malas, dan bermimpi ketika orang lain berharap .

---- Wiliiam A.Ward

3.12.2010

my write

I felt his cold night.. 
sat alone.. 
looked at millions of stars in the sky 
Put my tears 
and I think... 


why the star was so beautiful?. 
not like me 
but.. 
to whom I have to vent out my heart? 
no one cares about me.. 

My pensive.. 
do not know how long I have covered in grief 
I realized.. 
that I am only a helpless woman 


I want someone who can always be with me 
like himself... 
who have left and hurt me 
which has made me devastated.. 

I want . . 
before you meet my doom 
I could 
feel the warmth of love and affection. . 

because I believe.. 
someday.. 
I'll be happy. 
and reply to all who have given m
e.

0 komentar: