THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Misslek Teteb Misslek

Belajar ketika orang lain tidur , bekerja ketika orang lain malas, dan bermimpi ketika orang lain berharap .

---- Wiliiam A.Ward

3.15.2010

good bye

We were laying on the wet lawn
Telling secrets and looking at the stars
We both thought nothing would ever happen
Our midnight walks
Our laughing until 4 am
Was a schedule we always followed
ANd then one day I relazed
I needed to let you go
I still remeber how your face looked
As you turned and walked away
I always thought you would come back
But when we both whispered that one word
Goodbye
It meant goodbye forever
And now I still think about how things could have been different
I still think about how we could have still been friends
ANd I still think
ABout that goodbye
ABout the final goodbye
That meant forever

0 komentar: